MAKE THIS FATHER'S DAY
- Johnson Rush MAKE THIS FATHER'S DAY：Twinkle，twinkle，little star. How I wonder what you are... is the best melody I ever heard. My dad sang that song every single night when I was anbsp; kid.nbsp; A sweet dream with a pleasant melody. Miss you, dad.
- Rebecca MAKE THIS FATHER'S DAY：The first sight in my head about my dad was that he hit my head heavily when I was eating dinner. Inexplicable!!!Maybe he was upset or he had drunk some wine that day. I cant forget it since this makes me feel so sad.
- Aegend Official MAKE THIS FATHER'S DAY：Thats really sweet story ♥
- Steven F Huges MAKE THIS FATHER'S DAY：I can still remember how naughty I was when 10 yo.nbsp; My elder brother and I just had a bath together after dinner. I had no idea why he hopped on the sink made of porcelain and started dancing. I was curious about what he was doing and then did the same thing. All of a sudden, the sink cant bear the weight of us and fall into pieces. No doubt that we were both getting injured badly and sent to the hospital emergency department asap. My dad was totally blanked out to see their kids having over 100 stitches on the finger, hands, and back. He just burst out roaring at the medical workers and saying, Help the kids, theyre my son! Ive never seen my dad acting like that, you know, a mild man turns out to be out of control suddenly. I have to say, it is scary from outside looking in but for me, thats the most heartfelt moment in my life.
- Teresa Vann MAKE THIS FATHER'S DAY：Yesterday I ate a clock. It was very time-consuming. Especially after I went back for seconds
- Aegend Official MAKE THIS FATHER'S DAY：Thank you for your participation!
- ChinaYu MAKE THIS FATHER'S DAY：When I was in primary school, I had nothing to do in class, so I cut the eraser into small pieces and stuck it in my nose. Then the teacher found my father, and my father took it out with an ear spoon.